प्रवेशार्हताविवरणम् /Eligibility Criteria
A. Shastri with Sahitya-Shastra (Alankara-shastra)- / BA with major Sahityam /Equivalent exam.
B. Any Graduation (with or without Sanskrit / BA/Bsc/BCom/BBA/LLB etc.) + pass in Acharya Bridge (Sahityam).
C. Any Graduation (with or without Sanskrit) + pass in Sahitya-Acharya Entrance Test.
- For above mentioned A & B category, Entrance test is not required.
- This is a Post Graduation programme in Sanskrit with specialization in Sahityam.
- 05 papers of 100 marks each year.
- Those who passed general B.A. or equivalent exam of any University with Sanskrit for mere 200 marks (in entire 3years) but obtained the knowledge of basic Shastric texts of Sahitya-Shastra(such as साहित्यदर्पणम्, अलङ्कारशास्त्रपरिचयः, मेघदूतम्, नैषधीयचरितम्, कादम्बरी, उत्तररामचरितम् etc.), may get admission in to Acharya after passing Acharya Entrance Test in concerned Shastra.
- Graduation in any subject & knowledge of basic texts of a Sahitya-Shastra (such as साहित्यदर्पणम्, अलङ्कारशास्त्रपरिचयः, मेघदूतम्, नैषधीयचरितम्, कादम्बरी, उत्तररामचरितम् etc.). is must for writing Acharya Entrance test. Those who do not have this, are advised to apply for either Acharya Bridge or Shastri- Bridge based on other eligibility criteria and their understanding level of Sanskrit.