प्रवेशार्हताविवरणम् /Eligibility Criteria
A. Shastri with Jyotisha-Shastra / Equivalent exam with Jyotisha-texts as major subjects
B. Any Graduation (with or without Sanskrit / BA/Bsc/BCom/BBA/LLB etc.) + pass in Acharya Bridge (Jyotisham).
C. Any Graduation (with or without Sanskrit) + pass in Jyotisha-Acharya Entrance Test.
- For above mentioned A & B category, Entrance test is not required.
- This is a Post Graduation programme in Sanskrit with specialization in Jyotisham.
- 05 papers of 100 marks each year.
- Those who passed general B.A. or equivalent exam of any University with Sanskrit for mere 200 marks (in entire 3years) but obtained the knowledge of basic Shastric texts of Jyotisha-Shastra (such as पञ्चाङ्गपरिचयः, मुहूर्तचिन्तामणिः, ज्योतिषशास्त्रेतिहासस्य सामान्यपरिचयः etc.) may get admission in to Acharya (Jyotisham) after passing Jyotisha-Acharya Entrance Test in concerned Shastra.
- Graduation in any subject & knowledge of basic texts of a Jyotisha-Shastra (such as पञ्चाङ्गपरिचयः, मुहूर्तचिन्तामणिः, ज्योतिषशास्त्रेतिहासस्य सामान्यपरिचयः etc.). is must for writing Jyotisha-Acharya Entrance test. Those who do not have this, are advised to apply for either Acharya Bridge or Shastri- Bridge based on other eligibility criteria and their understanding level of Sanskrit.